On December 14, 2017, the Plymouth County Bar Association will honor Kevin Callanan with the Allan Hale Award. The award is given annually to an attorney at or near retirement who has distinguished himself or herself through professionalism and, in particular, the mentoring of newer lawyers. Congratulations Kevin!
- Rehiring Laid-Off Or Furloughed Employees — What Massachusetts Employers Need to Know
- Obligations Regarding Furloughed Employees — What Massachusetts Employers Need to Know
- CARES Act Small Business Paycheck Protection Program
- Employers’ Obligations Under the “Families First Coronavirus Response Act” — What Massachusetts Employers Need to Know
- Massachusetts Non-Compete Law — What Massachusetts’ Employers Need to Know